Abstracts for enTRetextos 2021: “Discourse genres, corpus, and translation in professional and academic contexts. Challenges and opportunities in the digital age” will be reopened in December 2020. Languages can be Spanish, English, French, or Valencian, with no more than 500 words (including references). Please select the panel you prefer for your paper to be reviewed. To submit your proposal, please click on the following link to upload it:
- When filling out the abstract submission form in EasyChair, please choose a topic and ONE TYPE of contribution (poster, round table, paper).
- The deadline for submission is: 28th February 2021
- Notification of acceptance or rejection will be 20th March.
- Languages for professional and academic purposes.
- Specialized translation: teaching, research, and profession.
- Discourse analysis: specialized genres, multimodality, discursive communities…
- New technologies applied to the study of genres, corpus, and specialized translation.
- Corpus linguistics and its application in professional and academic languages.
- Teaching professional and academic languages.
- Terminology and Terminography.
No more than two proposals per author will be accepted and the official languages of the conference are Spanish and English.
- Abstract Submission: Until 28th February 2021 (through EasyChair).
- Notification of Acceptance: 20th March 2021.
- Registration: From 21st March to 31st April
- Conference: 13 and 14 May 2021
The submission of full papers for the different publications planned (3 Monographs) will be arranged after the conference. All the authors will receive an email once the conference is closed asking for their papers. They will be selected on the basis of both blind-refereeing and their contribution to specific themes of particular interest arising from the conference and to be agreed upon in consultation with the publishers. Further information will be provided in due course.