Abstracts for EnTRetextos 2020: “Discourse genres, corpus and translation in professional and academic contexts. Challenges and opportunities in the digital age” can be submitted until 15th July 2020, in Spanish, English, French or Valencian, with no more than 500 words (including references) to the panel you prefer for your paper to be reviewed. Please click on the following link to upload your submission:
- When filling out the abstract submission form in EasyChair, please choose a topic and ONE TYPE of contribution (poster, round table, paper).
- Deadline for submission is: 15th July 2020
- Notification of acceptance or rejection will be 30th July 2020.
- Languages for professional and academic purposes.
- Specialized translation: teaching, research, and profession.
- Discourse analysis: specialized genres, multimodality, discursive communities…
- New technologies applied to the study of genres, corpus, and specialized translation.
- Corpus linguistics and its application in professional and academic languages.
- Teaching professional and academic languages.
- Terminology and Terminography.
No more than two proposals per author will be accepted and the official languages of the conference are Spanish and English.
- Submission of abstracts: Until 15 July 2020 (through EasyChair).
- Notification of acceptance: 30 July 2020.
The submission of full papers for the different publications planned will arranged after the conference. All the authors will receive an email (January 1st, 2021 approx.) asking for their papers. They will be selected on the basis of both blind-refereeing and their contribution to specific themes of particular interest arising from the conference and to be agreed in consultation with the publishers. Further information will be provided in due course.