The Congress will be held in the University of Alicante, San Vicente Campus.
How to arrive by car
The A3/A31 motorway takes you to Alicante from the central highway N-330. The A-7/E-15 motorway (exit 70) leads to the North of Alicante (Catalonia, Valencia) and to the South of Alicante (Murcia, Spain).
How to arrive by train (www.renfe.es)
The railway station is situated in the Centre of Alicante (Avenida de Salamanca, s/n.)
From the station, you can take a taxi (fare approx. 10 euros) or bus No. 24, which will take you directly to the University of Alicante.
How to arrive by plane (www.aena.es)
The El Altet airport is 9 km south of Alicante and 15 minutes by car from the University of Alicante.
- From the airport you have several options:
- You can take a taxi (fare to the city/university: approx. 20 €). Info phone: + 34 965 910 123. + 34 965 252 511.
- The bus service from the airport to Alicante (www.subus.es) Alicante-Airport (line 6 (c)) Bus service from 6.30 to 23.10, every 40 minutes If you get off at the “Plaza de los Luceros” stop, you can take the bus number 24, which will take you directly to the University of Alicante.
- Rent a car at the airport: From the airport to the University of Alicante, take the A-7/E-15 motorway, direction Valencia-Barcelona, exit 70.
How to get to UA by bus (urban lines)
The lines currently in service are:
- Line 24 Alicante-University-San Vicente
- Line 24N Alicante-University (night)
- Line 36 San Gabriel-Universidad (school days only)
- Line 38 Beach San Juan-Universidad (school days only)